Software Quality, Change Management &Testing
Case Study Assignment
Software Quality, Change Management and
NOTE: This Document is used in conjunction with MITS5501 Case Study document [MITS5501-CaseStudy.doc]
This assessment item relates to the unit learning outcomes as in the unit descriptor. This assessment is designed to improve student collaborative skills in a team environment and to give students experience in developing Quality Assurance documents including the Quality Plan, Test Plans and Test Cases using a simulated industry case study
Case Study Assignment - 25% (week 12)
In this assignment students will work in small groups to develop components of the Quality Assurance documents discussed in lectures.
Student groups should be formed by Session four. Each group needs to complete the group participation form attached to the end of this document.
Carefully read the associated CASE STUDY for this assignment contained in the document MITS5501-CaseStudy.doc
From this Case Study you are to prepare the following documents:
1. Quality Assurance Plan
2. Test Plan
3. Test Cases (9 per group)
4. Project Scope Statement
5. Perform a Test Effort Estimation (include Tables and calculations used)
6. Test Strategy Document
7. Project Completion Checklist
The above list of documents is not necessarily in any order. The chronological order we cover these topics in lectures is not meant to dictate the order in which you collate these into one coherent document for your assignment.
What to Submit.
Your Assignment document containing the above documents is to be compiled into one word document
Your report should use 1.5 spacing with a 12 point Times New Roman font. Include references where appropriate. Citation of sources is mandatory and must be in the Harvard style.
Your report must include a Title Page with the title of the Assignment and the name and ID numbers of all group members. A contents page showing page numbers and titles of all major sections of the report. All Figures included must have captions and Figure numbers and be referenced within the document. Captions for figures placed below the figure, captions for tables placed above the table. Include a footer with the page number.
Submit your document in a file named MIST5501CaseStudy.doc by the due date and time.
Group Participation Form
This form is to be completed by the group and returned to your tutor/lecturer as soon as possible.
We, the undersigned, agree to contribute individually and as a team to complete the Group Assignment for MITS5501 Software Quality, Change Management and Testing in the time specified. (It should be noted that failure to participate in a group may result in a fail for the assignment component of the subject.)
Surname First name Student ID Date Signature
1. ______________________ ___________________ __________ ___/___/___ _______________________
2. ______________________ ___________________ __________ ___/___/___ _______________________
3. ______________________ ___________________ __________ ___/___/____ _______________________
* All members in the team will receive the same mark for an assignment, unless there are extenuating circumstances whereby an individual’s mark has to be altered by the tutor/lecturer, or if the peer group assessment warrants it.
* Team members should contact their tutor/lecturer immediately if problems arise within the team that may cause completion of an assignment to be severely delayed, or the quality of the submission to be substantially lowered.
To get solution visit our website www.sourceessay.com