Reflective Journal – Sustainable
Over the first three weeks of this course, students are required to consider the sustainability-related issues and themes explored in the course and reflect on how these issues intersect with the world of business. These reflections are to be presented in a reflective journal.
These themes (including issues, challenges, concepts and approaches) MUST be discussed in terms of their relevance and/or implications for business and may be drawn from those raised in class presentations, discussions and activities, resources provided on the course Moodle page and/or prescribed readings. Suitable themes for reflection may include:
· Sustainability, the Triple Bottom Line & business;
· The Six Forms of Capital used by businesses;
· The six phases of business approaches to sustainability (Dunphy, Griffiths & Benn, 2003);
· Examples of businesses successfully engaging in sustainable business.
In this assessment task, students are required to demonstrate not only their understandings of the themes but also their consideration of the implications for the business sector and/or the student’s current/future role in business. Students should provide their thoughts, feelings, responses, reactions, opinions and ideas on the material explored. Critical thinking should be demonstrated in these reflections.
While this task is not a research task, sources referred to in your reflections still need to be referenced using the APA referencing style. For information on the style of writing required, please refer to the samples and guides provided on the course Moodle page.
2. Criteria used to grade this task: This assessment task will be marked out of 100 and is worth 15% of your total mark for the BUGEN 5930 course. For information on how this task will be assessed, please refer to the attached Assessment 1 - Reflective Journal – Sustainable Business Marking Rubric.
3. Task Assessor: Assessment Task 1 submissions will be marked by … PLEASE add the names of the lecturer/tutors that will be marking the submissions
4. Recommended time: Suggested time to devote to this task - 15 hours.
5. Submission details
· Word Limit 800-1000 words - (assignments exceeding the word limit may not be marked and may be returned to the student for re-writing; assignments less than the required length will risk not covering the topic adequately and may result in a fail). Do not include synopsis, references or bibliography in the word count.
· Due Date: The assignment is due by Friday Week 4. Students are required to upload their assignment as a Word doc or PDF (with the FedUni Business School – Assignment Coversheet) via the Assessment Task 1 Turnitin link on the course Moodle page.
6. Feedback and return of work – Assessment Task 1 submissions will be graded and returned to students electronically, including feedback comments from the assessor, via the task Turnitin link, on the course Moodle page.
To get solution visit our website www.sourceessay.com